First time on Mytanfeet?
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and taking your valuable time to check out our blog. We have put together a quick guide that will help you understand what Mytanfeet is about and how you can get the best from it.
What is Mytanfeet about?
Mytanfeet is a travel blog that provides accurate and easy to read information about traveling in Costa Rica. You can find all sorts of guides and stories written from a Costa Rican and foreigner (USA) point of view to help you plan you trip. You can also use the SEARCH box on the right sidebar to find all the posts we’ve written on the topic you’re looking for.
- Costa Rica travel tips: Travel planning tips, city and beach guides, etc.
- Costa Rica trip planning guideline
- Costa Rica itineraries: Our favorite sample itineraries.
- Costa Rica destinations map: See where we have been in the country and all our posts on those destinations
- Costa Rica exclusive deals: Save money on our exclusive discounts and deals for Costa Rica.
- Costa Rica ebooks: We have written our own destination eBooks with personal recommendations and guides.
To learn more about the duo behind Mytanfeet, read our ABOUT US page to get to know Yeison and Samantha, a Costa Rican/USA couple living in Costa Rica.
Popular content about Costa Rica
Check out our most popular posts about Costa Rica!
- 10 mistakes to avoid traveling in Costa Rica
- 15 things to know about Costa Rica before you go
- 10 best places in Costa Rica for first timers
- Best time to visit Costa Rica
- Costa Rica itinerary ideas
- Costa Rica trip planning timeline
- How to get cheap flights to Costa Rica
- Do’s and Don’ts of Costa Rica
- Costa Rica common questions
- Costa Rica survival guide
Be part of Mytanfeet family
Sign up to our mailing list to join the Mytanfeet family and get all our articles and updates straight to your inbox. We also offer a free introductory Costa Rica travel eBook, packing checklist and Spanish pocket guide which we personally wrote. Whenever we have new deals and discounts, giveaways or anything special, we always send it to our subscribers first!
Until then, happy travels and we hope to see you around!