Mytanfeet Costa Rica Destinations Map
Welcome to the Mytanfeet Costa Rica destinations map! In the map below, you will find articles to all of the Mytanfeet guides we have published on the website.
We split it up into 8 categories: national parks/reserves/wildlife refuges, activities and tours, cities and towns, hotels, beaches, things to do, driving around and airports.
We were not able to fit itineraries on the map so if you are looking for itinerary ideas, please click this page here: Costa Rica itineraries. We also made a Costa Rica restaurant map, click the link to check it. In case you want to see more travel tips or in the later stages of planning, please use our Costa Rica travel tips for more details.
How to Use the Mytanfeet Costa Rica Destination Map
- To see the categories and filter through them, please click on the icon on the top left corner (square with a triangle pointing right).
- This will open up the eight categories that are on the map.
- To filter through the categories, you need to UNTICK the boxes you want to remove from the map. Tick only the ones you want to see and you will see the map icon symbols change accordingly.
- You can have multiple boxes ticked at once or you can go tick/untick them individually, it is up to you.
If you are on mobile, you will need to use two fingers to move around the map. On mobile, it is best used if you open it in the Google Maps App – once you click on the top left sidebar icon, it will prompt you to open the map in Google Maps so you need to have the app on your phone. Once it is opened in Google Maps, click “View Legend” to open up the categories to filter them and use two fingers to move around in the map on your mobile device.
Categories: National Parks, Beaches, Cities, Activities & Tours, Hotels, Things to do, Airports and Driving
We hope you find this map useful in your travel planning. As you can see, it makes it a lot easier to find articles on the destination, tour, hotel or activity you’re looking for. We will be continually updating this page with new content.
To get all our articles straight to your inbox and get the newest updates as soon as it comes out, sign up to our mailing list! You’ll also get our FREE travel eBook, free packing checklist and free downloadable Spanish pocket guide!
First Time Visitor to Costa Rica? Check these posts out!
- Costa Rica for first time visitors
- 10 mistakes to avoid traveling in Costa Rica
- 15 things to know about Costa Rica before you go
- Best places to visit in Costa Rica
- Best time to visit Costa Rica
- Costa Rica trip planning timeline
- Do’s and Don’ts of Costa Rica
- Costa Rica common questions
- Costa Rica survival guide
- Costa Rica packing list