Costa Rica City Guides
Welcome to our city guide section! Here you will find all our in-depth guides to beach towns and cities in Costa Rica that we’ve either traveled extensively or lived in for at least 6 months. All our information is complete, detailed and up to date so that you can learn all you can about visiting that destination before you go!
You’ll find information you can’t find on other websites, including our personal recommendations, advice and tips. We spent a lot of dedicated time to researching and experiencing the best of the every destination so we can share that with you.
To purchase the guide, click on the “Buy Now” button.
Playas del Coco City Guide
Get the best out of your trip to Playas del Coco with our 36 page ebook chock full of information about the family friendly, fishing beach town. Find out what the must do activities are, where to eat, where to sleep and more so your time in Coco is the highlight of your trip.
- Learn about the fishing village turned expat friendly beach town of Playas del Coco including weather, geography and lifestyle
- Playas del Coco is one of the most expensive places in Costa Rica, but find out how you can save money with our budget tips
- Experience the best of Coco and Guanacaste with these must do activities
- Our recommendations of the best places to sleep in Coco for every budget
- Coco’s restaurant options are limited but we list our favorite places to eat
- When the sun goes down, Coco comes alive. Check out these popular spots for the best night life
- How to get to Playas del Coco and around the beach town
- Crucial things to know about Playas del Coco before you go
- Suggested 3, 4 and 5 day itineraries for Coco
- Tour operators, discounts and important resources
Jaco City Guide
Our Playa Jaco city guide has all the information you need for visiting this famous surfing beach. Find out all you need to know about Playa Jaco before you go in our travel guide. Jam packed with information such as best restaurants, things to do and hotels, you’ll learn how to enjoy Jaco like a local.
- Learn the brief history about Jaco as well as its geography, weather, beach and town
- Money saving tips and suggested amounts of how much you’ll spend depending on travel style
- The best outdoor adventure and activities in Jaco
- Suggestions of accommodation for every budget and traveler including our preferred hotels
- Our favorite restaurants in Jaco for both local and international cuisine
- Jaco is a party town, find out where the hot spots are to have a night (or two) to remember
- Tips for getting to Jaco by public transportation or hired transportation and how to get around the town
- Important aspects of Jaco that travelers must know before they visit
- Suggested 3, 4 and 5 day itineraries for Jaco
- Tour operators, discounts and important resources for travelers to Jaco
Everything you need to know about visiting this popular surfing beach is in our ebook guide. Discover the best activities, hotels, restaurants to have a blast in this well developed beach town and find out if it is the right one for your Costa Rica trip.
- Learn about the history of Tamarindo and how it got to be so popular
- Find out if Tamarindo is the right surfing beach for you
- Money saving tips
- Best activities to do in and around Tamarindo
- With a huge variety of food and plenty of lodging options, find out the best places to eat and sleep
- Tamarindo is known for their nightlife, find out the best spots to party
- Getting in and around Tamarindo
- 3, 4 and 5 day itineraries
- Important facts about Tamarindo for tourists
- Surf shops, discounts and resources